My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup. My Great Aunt Annebelle lived in Union Point, Georgia. So her soup which was remarkable, she only used fresh ingredients except for ham. She made her soup probably once a month.
We all marveled at the matzoh balls: so light, so delicious, not at all heavy (overheard: "like some other. How to Make Great-Aunt Lillian's Minestrone Soup. My great-aunt Miss Alice Rumphius climbed tall mountains where the snow never melted. You can cook My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup
- It's 1/2 pound of okra.
- It's 1/2 pound of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1/2 pound of lima beans.
- You need 1 pound of smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 quart of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need As needed of water.
She went through jungles and across deserts. My Great-aunt Alice, Miss Rumphius, is very old now. Every year there are more and more. I've heard several other families use the "great-aunt" or "great-uncle" relationship when it's actually a "grand." I have always used Great-Uncle or Aunt , until recently I looks at the relationship on my family tree, and it says Grand- Uncle /Aunt.
My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup instructions
- In a huge pot add the bacon and ham sauté for 7 minutes then add all the ingredients..
- Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 2-2-1/2 hours..
- Serve with crusty bread or as is. Can be frozen..
- I hope you enjoy!.
I'm so blessed To have an aunt like you Who is kind and always there Whenever I feel depressed And long for a real friend. Knowing you're here for me, Thank you for the endless love. But the truth is, I feel sad 'Cause you're far away to me now. My great-aunt recently died and it's been very hard on my grandma who is/was her sister. The day of my aunt's death my cousin Joseph went to my aunt's house (his wife Maryanne is my aunt's daughter).