Dad's birthday cake. The kindness you put out into the world, always finds a way of coming back to you. Order the perfect birthday cake for your dad. Say something special with our personalised birthday cake designs, you can either add your favourite photo to a photo cake or have a letterbox cake.
Birthday Cake for Dad - Happy Birthday Wishes The Most Stylish Birthday Cake Ideas For New Dad New Daddy. Find this Pin and more on Special and Unique Cake Messages - What to write on a cake by Ruby Samy. You can have Dad's birthday cake using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dad's birthday cake
- It's 450 g of flour.
- Prepare 300 g of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It's 100 ml of milk.
- It's 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare handful of raisins.
- You need 2 tbs of nescafe.
- Prepare 1 box of white fondant.
- It's 3 drops of dark purple food color.
- You need 1 tbs of red food color.
- It's 1 of little box of dry gelatine powder.
- It's 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need of powder sugar for dusting the surface for fondant.
- Prepare 100 g of red currants for decoration.
- Prepare 100 g of blueberry for decoration.
- Prepare 150 g of ananas jam.
- Prepare 300 g of butter.
- You need 2 boxes of black chocolate (used to cover a cake).
- Prepare 4 of little boxes of baking powder.
- It's 1 bag of tiramisu cream base + 100 ml milk to make it.
- You need 1 bag of chocolate mousse powder + 100 ml milk to make it.
With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations. I'm wishing you as many birthday blessing as the number of diapers you Dad, I know how selfless and giving you are so I didn't get your favorite flavor birthday cake today. It is a cake for my dads birthday this past year. It is a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and vanilla fondant on the top decorated with an edible fondant bow.
Dad's birthday cake step by step
- Mix the ingredients for the sponge cake (flour,eggs,sugar,cocoa, coffee, milk and raisins and baking powder) with a mixing machine until creamy but not too liquid..
- Take some butter and butter up the inside of the cake shape that you will use for baking the sponge cake. (I used a circular shape which you can take the bottom off,and its metal. But silicone is good too).
- Pour the raw sponge cake "pasta" into the baking shape and bake it in the oven till the fork comes out clean, on 200 degrees celsius..
- When the sponge cake is ready let it cool and cut off the bump from the top to get the lower part of the cake..
- Cut this big spongy part in two parts vertically and cream the lower part with ananas jam and then put the mix of tiramisu und chocolate mousse on it and pur back the top part..
- Next melt the black choco with butter and cover the bottom part of the cake with it carefully..
- Now put aluminium foil into a rounded pot (which is smaller then the cake shape) and scrumble the previously cut off sponge cake in the pot. Put melted butter on it and ananas jam and mix well..
- Now push this mixture as hard as you can in the pot so it takes the shape of it. This is how we made the smaller cake on top.
- Cover this smaller cake with a thin layer of white fondant and put it on top of the big cake..
- Now mix the purple food paint with a hangful of white fondant and create the flowers for decoration from it. Also make white flower fondants..
- Next we create the red gelatine roses. One little bag of dry dust gelatine is mixed with 4 tbs water and 4 tsp sugar and heated up. Mix it well while its hot n put it in the silicone rose shapes then to the fridge. Decorate the cake with it when ready.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and red currants. Ready!!!.
Birthday Puns for Friends, Dad and Funny Cards. We hope you agree: these birthday puns really do take the cake! I wish I could say this ruined someone's birthday. Even though we're all supposed to have the same genes, you still look great My dear dad, I am not going to confess that I came here only to eat the cake. . . instead, I'll just enjoy. These dairy-free cake recipes are perfect for birthdays for guests who are dairy-free, lactose-free, egg-free, or vegan.