Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Homemade Onion Pilau Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Mustard & Rosemary Pork Steaks GF DF EF SF NF. by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. birthday cake. Vickys Homemade Onion Pilau Rice, GF DF EF SF NF.
It never sinks, never overcooks, tastes fantastic and the avocado keeps it moist - you don't taste a bit of it, you would never know it was in there! Gluten free chocolate cake recipe with orange glazed. This cake is also dairy free. You can cook Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 170 grams of brown rice flour.
- Prepare 90 grams of corn starch.
- Prepare 90 grams of potato starch (not flour).
- It's 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 300 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 50 grams of free-from butter/spread (I use Vitalite sunflower spread or gold foil Stork marg), melted.
- Prepare 200 grams of coconut yogurt (any plain or vanilla flavoured will do, I use Koko free-from brand).
- You need 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer mixed with water accordingly, linked below.
- Prepare 160 ml of coconut milk, vanilla flavoured is great.
- It's of Chocolate Frosting.
- You need 185 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 100 grams of dairy-free butter/spread.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
Easy Baked Homemade Chicken Nuggets--GF & Egg free options It's a layer of moist chocolate cake, covered in hot fudge sauce mixed with Thin Mint crumbs, mint whipped topping, and Andes Mint chips. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky Ginger Cake (like the McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake). A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my way home.
Vickys Chocolate Birthday Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Instead of my egg replacer you can use 2 normal eggs, 2 tbsp ground flax mixed with 6 tbsp water until frothing or a commercial egg replacer. With all of these you'll need to add into the dry ingredient bowl 1/2 tsp xanthan gum. My egg replacer already contains xanthan so that's why no amount listed in the ingredients https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338157-vickys-best-egg-replacer-powder-for-gluten-free-vegan-baking.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 170C / 375°F and grease a 23cm or 25cm / 9 or 10inch springform cake tin.
- Mix the flours, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum into a bowl, mixing very well to ensure that they are well combined.
- Whisk the sugar with the spread, milk, yoghurt and the mixed egg replacer. Add to the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Leave in the tin for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate frosting, put the icing sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl. Add the spread and mix until well combined and fluffy. Add the milk as needed to thin the mixture. Spread evenly over the cooled cake.
- Don't double this recipe to make a layer cake, for some reason it doesn't work out as well. Instead just mix a 2nd batch separately.
With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>. This white chocolate birthday cake is a real show-stopper. The sponge itself is flavoured with white chocolate so that you get a delicious hit of it in every mouthful. We've also added a ganache icing, just in case it wasn't indulgent enough, and topped everything off with a good helping of truffles.