Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup. This Indian recipe for mutton lets the meat stew in a spicy clarified butter and tomato gravy. Tomato Gotsu Recipe is a Spicy and Tangy Tomato Gravy which serves as accompaniment with South Indian Breakfasts like Dosa, Idli, Pongal or Poori. Give this spicy and tangy tomato gravy a try and serve it as a side dish for idli or dosa.
When you're ready for a hot meatloaf sandwich, fry a slice of it in a little butter, then put between some soft bread with fresh onion and pickles and some leftover spicy tomato gravy or ketchup. Make tomato soup from scratch after summer's passed using canned tomatoes and some red pepper flakes for spice. Pour the blended soup through the strainer, pressing on the solids with a rubber spatula or ladle; discard the solids. You can cook Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup
- It's 1/2 cup of smoked ham.
- It's 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Valentina Hot Sauce.
Taste the soup and season with additional salt and pepper as. Warm the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the jar of marinara sauce, chicken broth, cannellini beans, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt and pepper. Stir in whipping cream and remaining ingredients; simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Spicy Tomato Gravy Soup step by step
- Chop the ham into small bits. Cook the ham in a pot add the tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Dip into a bowl add the hot sauce..
- Add the cheese and stir, serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Spicy tomato soup is a delicious American recipe usually served as a appetizer. The overall cooking skill level is considered easy. Season the chickpeas with salt, garnish with the cilantro and serve. Cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper give my slow-cooked specialty its kick. I serve bowls of it with crunchy tortilla strips that bake in no time.