One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham. Our garden is a big inspiration when I'm cooking. Stir in broth, cream, salt and pepper. The best and easiest scalloped potatoes -- they're cooked completely in one skillet so there's no boiling the potatoes!
This skillet recipe of scalloped potatoes and ham is perfect for dinner. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. You can have One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- You need of meal.
- Prepare 4 large of russet potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of yellow onion.
- It's 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper, divided.
- It's 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 12 oz of ham, ready cooked, sliced into 4 pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, cut into 4 pats.
Add ham, potatoes, celery, carrot, onion and water. Old fashioned one skillet meal with spiced potatoes, cabbage and ham; tasty and satisfying. All Reviews for Skillet Ham, Cabbage and Potatoes. Ingredients. celery. flour. ham_. milk. onion. pepper. potatoes. vegetables.
One Skillet Scalloped Potatoes And Ham step by step
- In a large , deep skillet, heat up pan over medium heat. Add oil..
- Using a mandoline slicer on thinnest setting, cut cleaned and dried potatoes..
- Layer 1 sliced potato into pan. Sprinkle 1/4 of salt on top..
- Using mandoline slicer again slice onion. Layer half the onion over potatoes. Sprinkle half the pepper over with half the paprika. (1/8 teaspoon) and some of the parsley..
- Layer another potato and 1/4 salt..
- Spread corn over and place butter pats on top. Repeat steps with last two potatoes. Layer potatoes, salt, then onions, pepper then another layer of potatoes with salt..
- Slowly pour in half and half..
- Place ham on top of last layer. Sprinkle rest of the parsley. Cover dish and cook 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, uncover and top with swiss cheese and paprika, (1/8 teaspoon) Cook another 5 minutes until tender..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
This is one of my—but most definitely my kids'—favorite way to use up leftover ham. I used regular and white cheddar, but cheddar and Monterey Jack is a great combination. Melt the butter in a skillet, then throw in the chopped onions… These Scalloped Potatoes and Ham are the perfect make ahead holiday dinner but they're just as good for leftovers, too! It's Ashley back from The Recipe Rebel and today I'm bringing one of my all-time comfort food favorites. Stir in water, milk, sauce mix, potatoes, ham and paprika.