Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots. I decided to come up with my own Pork Roast recipe for a crock pot. This Instant Pot Pork Roast recipe has saved the day multiple times when I've been in a pinch. Did I mention that the pork is tender and falls apart when you cut into it?
Easy to throw together and packed with flavor, it's just one of those must-have recipes. Crockpot pork roast and potatoes is an easy and delicious five-ingredient recipe made with baby carrots, Dijon mustard, and thyme. The aroma that will greet you at the door is simply sublime. You can have Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots
- It’s of Pot Roast.
- It’s 3 lb of Pork Roast.
- It’s 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Roasted Potatoes.
- You need 3 medium of Potatoes (diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- Prepare of Candied Carrots.
- Prepare 1 bag of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
You can use a bone-in pork roast for this recipe, but the cooking time should be increased by an hour or. Meet the Cook: We used to raise our own hogs. This recipe was given me by a fellow farmer who also had pork on the Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a roasting pan. Pour remaining water into the pan.
Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots step by step
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8×8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..
This Crock Pot Pork Roast is an easy dump and go dinner idea that's perfect for busy weeknights! There is plenty of delicious gravy that pairs perfectly with mashed potatoes! Quick & Easy Instant Pot Pork Roast (Pressure Cooker Pork Roast) is so satisfying to eat! This tender, juicy & flavorful Pork Roast makes a simple Open the lid carefully. Make Gravy: Place pork roast slices, carrots and potatoes on a large serving plate.