Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes. This Apple and Ginger Cake Recipe is so moist and delicious! This will soon become a family favourite sheet pan cake recipe. Great recipe for Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes.
The Best Ginger Cinnamon Cake Recipes on Yummly Ginger And Cinnamon Cake, Ginger Glazed Carrot Cake, Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer! You can have Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes
- You need 50 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 75 grams of butter.
- It's 100 grams of golden syrup.
- Prepare 100 grams of black treacle.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 150 grams of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of large bramley apple, peeled and finely chopped.
- It's of icing.
- You need 1 of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow elevates the day a little bit. A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake made from scratch. This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting. The cake is best warm out of the oven, and will keep for a week after you've baked it.
Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170 celius. Prepare a fairy cake tray with liners, or you could make one big cake..
- Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup, treacle, ginger and cinnamon in a pan over a low heat.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 1 tbsp of boiling water.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and let in cool slightly. Mix in the milk, egg and bicarb.
- Then mix together the apples and flour before stirring in the liquid ingredients.
- It is a very wet mix so use a ice cream scoop/ladle or tablespoon measurer to fill the cases two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen and bouncy.
- Leave to cool before icing.
- For the icing juice the lemons and add enough icing sugar to make a thick icing. Spread over the top of the cakes. Enjoy!.
Toss in walnuts or pecans to the batter for an added nutty crunch. But let´s speak about this easy and delicious bundt cake. Perfectly spiced vegan cinnamon and apple cake with maple icing. With autumn in full swing and an abundance of apples this is the perfect fruity bake. Along with cinnamon we are also using a bit of ground ginger and nutmeg.