So yummy ham. About So Yummy: So Yummy brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. We believe that home cooking should always be fun, interesting, and easy to do! Stay home and travel to Italy with these DIY pasta shapes!
Here at So Yummy, we strive to be creative & captivating with our food & drink content, to be the utmost enjoyable for our guests. Stream Yummy Ham by CallMeCarson from desktop or your mobile device. Ham and Cheese Empanada is flaky and has an inviting appeal of indulgence. You can cook So yummy ham using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of So yummy ham
- It's 1 of 11 pound smoked bone in ham.
- You need 1 of bottle McCormick's® Smokehouse Maple seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of allspice.
- It's 1 of 2 liter Coca Cola Classic®.
- You need of glaze.
- It's 3/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of juice from ham in pan.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
The taste of each Hmm This looks so yummy I would have never thought of ham and cheese in an Empanada, I. So yummy. ham and swiss sliders! Ham 'n' Swiss Ring.very good and better the next day. I'm not sure which I look forward to the most: the ham we always cook on Christmas and Easter or the.
So yummy ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Let ham set at least 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Place ham in roasting pan and score criss cross across top..
- Add coke, smokehouse maple, allspice and brown sugar to pan and stir..
- Pour some of the mixture over top of the ham..
- Cover and Place in preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Remove and baste..
- Return for another 40 minutes and repeat basting..
- Replace ham for last 40 mins of cook time..
- Last 5-10 minutes of cook time mix brown sugar, dry mustard and honey with a whisk in a small pan. Add juice from ham when finished cooking..
- Mix well..
- Drain the majority of the liquid from the ham pan. Pour glaze over top..
- Let rest a bit, carve and enjoy!.
The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Now I'm wondering about some recipes incorporating the fat. The flavor is too delecate for frying or scrambling eggs. Love this ham so fresh and meaty not full of water. It's got a lovely taste to it I don't find with packet ham.