Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. Potatoes, cheese and bacon--a great combination! These make a terrific appetizer or side dish. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Discover this Hasselback baked potato recipe that's stuffed to the brim with cheese and bacon. Bake them until the skin is crispy, THEN turn them over, fill them with bacon, cheese then top with bacon, and bake again. Use the scooped out potato to make these cheesy potato bites! You can cook Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- It's of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Beef mince.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of Motzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
I bake these on the lower shelf while the potato skins are crisping up. This cheesy potato casserole is always popular. It's a nice change from mashed potatoes and with a bread crumb and crumbled bacon topping, it looks as good as it tastes. Josh loves bacon and insists on making his favorite breakfast casserole: my Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole every Christmas.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake instructions
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
I don't mind because This easy breakfast casserole is filled with Wright Brand Naturally Smoked Applewood Bacon, cheddar cheese, and potatoes. Heat olive oil in wok over high heat, then fry onion till fragrant, remove and set aside. Baked potatoes are versatile and you can add your own favourite filling. Mix this potato with the mince mixture, season with salt and pepper if desired. Return the mixture to the potato skins.