Potato-bacon chowder. This chowder is like a bacon-topped baked potato in a bowl. On cold winter days, my family is thrilled to see this meal on the table.—Jacque Manning, Burbank, South Dakota. A quick and delicious comfort food made with canned corn, potatoes and bacon.
This cozy potato corn and bacon chowder is a quick, easy & filling meal! Potato Corn Chowder with Bacon. by Natalie. Very filling, tasty, and easy to make. You can have Potato-bacon chowder using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato-bacon chowder
- It's of medium-large potatoes.
- You need of cream of chicken.
- It's of cream of potato.
- Prepare of bacon.
- It's of milk.
- Prepare of full water.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced dried onions.
This thick and creamy chowder is filled with bacon, corn, potatoes, and big flavor! When sweet potatoes are tender, stir in the coconut milk. Add the kale leaves and cook for two minutes or until Beat the cold weather blues with this sweet potato chowder filled with crispy bacon and. Add potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Potato-bacon chowder step by step
- Dice potatoes and soak in salt water for 45 minutes. Cook bacon..
- Add 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 2 cans water, 1 can cream of potato, 3/4 cup milk into crock pot and mix well. Add seasonings to your liking..
- Add potatoes into the crock pot. Chop bacon and add to mixture..
- Cook until potatoes are tender..
The Professor prepares two versions of Bacon Potato Chowder, one for base camp and the other for the trail. Cook the bacon till golden brown. A rich, hearty and simple bacon potato soup that is welcome at almost any occasion. That chill in the air can only mean one thing: It's time to warm up with a pot of chowder. This fabulously yummy Canadian Bacon and Potato Chowder Slow Cooker Recipe is a perfect addition to any Weight Watcher Meal Plan.