Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes. Or this recipe can feed two very hungry people. Or FOUR people if you add on a side of Maple Glazed Bacon or a healthy green smoothie. What I love about these Apple and Cottage Cheese Pancakes (besides being delicious), is they're so quick and easy to make.
Healthy apple pancakes made with oats and cottage cheese. They taste decadent, but are packed with protein and fiber. Realizing this got my wheels turning and I decided I need more sweet breakfast recipes to add to the countless oatmeal recipes I already have here on EBF. You can cook Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes
- You need of pancakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oatmeal or oatbran.
- You need 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of eggs or 4 egg whites.
- It's 1/2 of cored apple.
Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small ones at a time. Top with your favorite pancake topping! Health Benefits - Cottage Cheese Pancakes. Cottage cheese belongs to the healthiest cheese groups out there, being low in carbs, low in fats and loaded with proteins.
Oatmeal cottage cheese apple pancakes step by step
- Put all ingredients except apple in blender and blend until smooth..
- Take cored apple and thinly slice using mandolin.
- Dip single slice of apple in batter and cook on griddle. Flip..
- Enjoy! So easy, so good, and so healthy! Gluten free too!.
Easy, delicious and healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes! recipe from SparkRecipes. Mix dry incredients with the wet or use a food processor to blend ingredients for smoother texture. Cook on medium heat until ready to flip. Cottage Cheese And Apple Pancakes, Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Cookies, Cottage Cheese Bread Ii, etc. Cottage Cheese Apple Pancakes - Eat What You Sow.