Buffalo hot wing deep. Great recipe for Buffalo hot wing deep. Here is a recipe how I deep fry hot wings or buffalo wings whatever you call them. Chicken wings and Mickeys beer :-) Great for your Super Bowl Party.
You can deep-fry these wings à la Anchor Bar, where Buffalo wings. A Buffalo wing, in the cuisine of the United States, is an unbreaded chicken wing section (flat or drumette) that is generally deep-fried then coated or dipped in a sauce consisting of a vinegar-based. This deep fried hot buffalo chicken wing recipe from Paula Deen is a low-carb, comfort food appetizer. You can have Buffalo hot wing deep using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo hot wing deep
- You need of canned chicken Breast I Use this kind because I was being lazy.
- It's 1 bottle of hot sauce (Tall bottle).
- You need 2 packs of cream cheese (soft).
- It's 1 half of bottle of blue cheese or ranch your choice.
- You need 1 pack of shredded cheese..extra sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce, onion powder.
- It's 2 tablespoons of goya cilantro and 2 teaspoons of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar and a cup of grated parmesan.
Buffalo hot wing deep instructions
- Mixed all ingredients together then spread in a greased baking dish...bake on 350 to nice and bubbly.....
- Remove after 15 to 20 mins...let it sit for about 5 mins or so, then Enjoy!!!....serve with tortilla chips and salad (optional).
- Their are other ways to do this but this way is easy and tasty as well.