Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms. The very best thing about this skillet dinner is the sauce. Working in batches if necessary, add the chicken and sear until deeply. A rich and creamy sauce coats chicken breasts in this quick and comforting dinner.
How to Cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms. Making this dish is quick and easy. There are only two minor procedures involved. You can cook Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms
- It's 10 of Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut length wise.
- You need 1/2 lbs of mushrooms.
- It's 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 of medium red onion, minced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil from sun dried tomatoes.
- It's 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's of Parsley for garnish.
- You need of Red pepper flakes for garnish.
Try this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms recipe. This chicken dish with mushrooms and its creamy parmesan garlic sauce is so creamy, flavorful, and satisfying. The whole family can enjoy this one! Add garlic and cook until tender.
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms instructions
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Heat skillet with 2 tbs butter.
- Add chicken and cook until brown. When done, remove chicken to a side plate..
- Now it's time to make the sauce. My favorite part of this....
- Add 1 tbs butter to same pan you cooked the chicken in..
- Once the butter has melted, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and oil from sun dried tomatoes. Cook until about 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until liquid is smooth. Sauce will thicken within a minute or two if cooking on medium heat. Add the chicken thighs to the sauce and garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes..
- I made some roasted brussel sprouts and the sauce complemented these bad boys phenomenally. Others chose angel hair pasta. Both choices went well with this dish..
- Enjoy ?.
Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder. Tender chicken swimming in a rich and creamy garlic sauce with sauteed mushrooms and spinach will have you shouting from the roof tops. You will have plenty of sauce in this Instant Pot Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken Mushroom recipe. Season both sides of four boneless, skinless chicken thighs with salt and pepper.