Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce. Hi guys, If you're looking for a quick and easy pasta sauce recipe, this maybe the answer. You can use any kind of Pasta. Feel free to try this at your home.
Use the tortellini filling you enjoy such as cheese, veal etc. Pasta with Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce Recipe. How to Make Veal Tortellini Hotpot. You can cook Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce
- It's 7 of rashes smoked bacon - Sliced.
- It's 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It's 2 of shallots - finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter. 2 X 50gms.
- It's 375 g of sliced Portobello mushrooms.
- You need 200 g of sliced swiss brown mushroom.
- Prepare 100 ml of veggie stock.
- It's 625 g of veal tortellini.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each of dried oregano and basil.
- You need 400 ml of full fat cream.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat. Creamy Spinach Mushroom Tortellini with Caramelized Onions is an Italian pasta dish packed with veggies. This easy and delicious meatless recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner! Every cook needs a good easy creamy mushroom sauce recipe.
Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce instructions
- Add bacon to pan with a touch of olive oil. Lightly colour.
- Add shallots, garlic and cook till soft.
- Throw in the mushrooms, herbs and cook till mushrooms are soft. Add 50g of butter while cooking mushrooms.. ohhh.. Don't forget the salt and pepper here!!.
- Once soft add veggie stock and let it reduce by 3/4..
- Add cream and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Finally add the remaining 50g of butter to thicken up sauce..
- Note: use a pinch of corn flour to thicken up cream sauce if need be.
- Enjoy?? ?.
It's perfect stirred through pasta and fantastic on grilled steak. How do you make the best creamy mushroom sauce? Keyword: How to cook mushrooms, Mushroom Tortellini Recipe. In the meantime clean chanterelle mushrooms. Peel and finely dice onion and garlic.