Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker. Pressure cooking in the Instant Pot (or any electric pressure cooker) reduces the cooking time a fair amount. This chicken soup pressure cooker recipe is really flexible, and it's easy to customize the chicken you use to what you have on hand. If you have a favorite homemade chicken noodle soup recipe, you can use my Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe as a template to adapt yours!
Open the pressure cooker and use a large slotted spoon to transfer the chicken onto a platter. Be careful as it will be falling off the bone. Hi Marianne, cooking a whole chicken in the pressure cooker should have created a very flavourful stock. You can have Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker
- It's of Base Soup.
- It's 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- It's of Onion, slice thin.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Ginger powder.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Additional Stuffing.
- Prepare of wood ear mushroom.
- You need of chinese white cabbage.
- You need of sellery or cilantro.
- It's of spring onion.
- Prepare of tomato.
Other than seasoning well with salt and pepper. Pressure Cooker Chicken Soup - Create this rich and flavorful soup with frozen chicken in no time. So I usually remove the chicken from the soup, coat it with spices, and then cook it in a separate pan. The process will further render some oil from the chicken.
Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker instructions
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
Instant-Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup (Pressure Cooker). Please refer to your specific pressure cooker manual for complete product cooking use. Every model and brand will be slightly different. If your pressure cooker does not have a searing function, you can pre-sear on a pan over the cooktop. Add garbanzo beans, spinach and salsa; stir to blend and heat through before serving.