Beef & rice meatballs. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Tender beef, a creamy gravy, hot buttered noodles: this dish is a classic for a reason. Find dozens of ideas to get dinner on the table.
Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients. Most beef skeletal muscle meat can be used as is by merely cutting into certain parts, such as roasts, short ribs or steak (filet mignon, sirloin steak, rump steak, rib steak, rib eye steak, hanger steak, etc.), while. You can have Beef & rice meatballs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef & rice meatballs
- It's 1 pound of ground beef (15% fat).
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 cup of cheese (Mexican blend or Cheddar).
Beef definition is - the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (such as a steer or cow) used as food. How to use beef in a sentence. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds.
Beef & rice meatballs step by step
- Mix ground beef and chopped onion.
- Boil rice for 5 min (it has to be half-cooked).
- Mix it with meat & onion.
- Make balls and fry them on both sides till the nice color (~3 min).
- Mix sour cream, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
- Put meatballs and sour cream mix in the baking pan. Bake for 40 min on 400°.
- Cover by cheese, bake 5 more minutes...
- Until cheese is melted.
- Surve with any side dish. Anyways it will be tasty. Enjoy!.
High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled. The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed. Melt fat in a skillet over medium-high heat. Your one-stop for all things beef. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork.