Beef Steak Filipino Style. If the Americans have Beef Steak, we Filipinos have Bistek. Bistek Tagalog is a type of Filipino beef stew. This is also known as Beefsteak to some people.
In my opinion, there is a huge possibility that the term Bistek was derived from the words "beef steak". This quick and easy Filipino beef steak recipe takes very little time to make. The meat is marinated with lemon juice and soya sauce. You can have Beef Steak Filipino Style using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Steak Filipino Style
- It's 1 of kilo Beef Steak Meat.
- It's 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1 piece of calamansi.
- You need 1 of regular onion.
- It's 3 of garlic seeds.
- Prepare 1 slice of ginger.
- It's 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 glass sprite.
- It's 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 slices of carrots.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
Reviews for: Photos of Filipino Beef Steak. The Philippines is not a big beef much less steak culture. If I were to make a steak back in the US and want to give it a Filipino flair I would go about it Serve the steak next to rice with the shrooms, onion and adobo sauce over rice. I would start the meal with green mango and bangoon along with Red.
Beef Steak Filipino Style instructions
- Marinade Beef steak meat, 1 tbs salt, and the calamansi..
- Fry until the beef oil and the meat is brownish..
- Put in pressure cooker with garlic, onions, 1 & 1/2 Sprite, bell pepper and ginger including the soy sauce for 15 minutes..
- Put in stove or frying pan. Add cornstarch,stir til its sticky, add the white onions and the dish is done.
The smell of Filipino beef steak is enough to make one drool. I think it's safe to say we all grew up eating beef steak. Nothing beats the sight of tender slices of beef swimming in liquid gold marinade, with huge rings of onion glistening from the sauce. In this case, we give ourselves the pleasure of. Bistek or Bistek Tagalog is a Filipino version beef steak marinated in soy sauce and kalamansi juice.