Beef sauce. Buy Healthy Food, Vitamins, Supplements, Personal Care and More at Vitacost®! As classic as a sauce can be, this one needs to live up to its name. Elevate a steak or roast with this pan sauce that was named for that center cut of a beef Tenderloin.
Add cream, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Arrange meat slices, overlapping in the sauce. Pour remaining sauce over the top. You can have Beef sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef sauce
- It's 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 1 cloves of garlic sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar unfiltered.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Gluten Free Thai Meatballs with Nut Free Dipping Sauce SunButter. The Best Beef Tenderloin With Sauce Recipes on Yummly Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Balsamic Sauce, Slow-roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Mushroom Sauce, Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Beer Horseradish Sauce And Pilsner Mushrooms Beef Stroganoff Recipes. Tender beef, a creamy gravy, hot buttered noodles: this dish is a classic for a reason.
Beef sauce step by step
- Heat the oil add the pepper when you smell the pepper add the garlic and allow to fry but not burn..
- Add the tomato paste, sugar, vinegar, butter, salt, and beef broth..
- Stir well till it's incorporated..
- Simmer 7 minutes..
- Your sauce is ready..
Find dozens of ideas to get dinner on the table. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy "This is my go-to hamburger steak recipe." - laceyworks. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Fresh ginger, oyster sauce, and soy sauce give this dish its flavor.