Chicken thighs w/ rice. I re-uploaded this video with my usual music. Music: Title: Nile's Blues Courtesy of: Kevin MacLeod (http. Similar to my One Pot Chicken and Rice with Artichokes, I just love making rice this way.
Keywords: baked chicken thighs with rice, Chicken and Rice, chicken and rice recipe. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats. You can cook Chicken thighs w/ rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken thighs w/ rice
- Prepare 5 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatos.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 1 can of mushrooms.
- It's 2 cup of rice.
- You need 12 oz of crushed tomatos(or left over marinara).
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of chicken stock.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Juicy, meaty, inexpensive chicken thighs are the perfect weeknight protein. We've got the best chicken thigh recipes for delicious weeknight The heaping plates of marinated chicken, rice, salad, and sauce are a complete meal. Using chicken thighs makes it an economical choice while keeping. This recipe is for chicken fried rice, but you could really use the technique for making fried rice with almost any protein, like shrimp, pork, or tofu.
Chicken thighs w/ rice step by step
- Start cooking your rice..
- As rice is cooking remove skin from your chicken and brown the chicken. As chicken is cooking add spices over chicken. slice your zucchini, cube potatoes..
- Remove chicken after it's fully browned. In the same skillet par cook your potatoes in the oil you cooked the chicken in. When potatoes are done saute the rest of the vegetables for 3 minutes more..
- When rice is done layer the rice on the bottom of a 9/12 baking dish. Add your chicken stock . The put chicken, vegetables over the rice. Salt and pepper to tast.Then put crushed tomatoes or left over sauce on top..
- Put in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes. After 30 min. add mozzarella over the top and continue baking for 10 more min. Remove from oven and let it sit for 10 min. Then enjoy..
Making the best Hainanese Chicken: EXFOLIATE! This is an organic supermarket chicken (I wish we were all as lucky as Jess to be able to have fresh Hi Hazel! It's right in the recipe (at end of post). Chicken thighs have plenty of flavour and work perfectly when roasted or served in a delicious sauce. Chicken thighs basted in lemon, ginger and soy sauce and roasted in the oven - perfect with a side of egg-fried rice or stir-fried noodles.